We're here to help.

Call us at 1-844-445-7231, TTY 711. Our member advocates are happy to help answer any of your questions. Or you can visit our member website at myuhc.com/CommunityPlan.

Want to change your Primary Care Provider (PCP)?

You can change your PCP at any time. Call us at 1-844-445-7231.

Need another member ID card?

If you need a member ID card, call us at 1-844-445-7231. You can also find a copy of your member ID card at myuhc.com/CommunityPlan or on the Health4Me app.

Annual renewal of your Medicaid coverage.

We care about your health. Each year, it’s important that you renew your Medicaid insurance with MDHHS. We can help you find a location near you to complete your renewal. Call us 1-844-445-7231.

More benefits for you.

To access more benefits that are available to you at no cost, call:

Transportation: 1-877-892-3995
Vision: 1-844-445-7231
Pharmacy: 1-844-445-7231
Outpatient Behavioral Health: 1-844-445-7231
Dental Services: 1-800-642-3195

Interpreters Available

The state of Michigan Medicaid program, not UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, covers dental services. You can go to any dentist that accepts Medicaid and present your green mihealth card.

Tools to help you take charge of your life.

Check out these apps and online sites for more ways to stay healthy.

If your address changes.

Notify Michigan Department of Health and Human Services with address changes. Visit the MDHHS website at https://www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access/ or call 1-855-275-6424

Have Medicaid questions?

Call the Medicaid Help Line: 1-800-642-3195

2017 United Healthcare Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
925-CST14340 4/17