Skip to main content
For Members (Opens in a new tab)
Main Content

Kansas UnitedHealthcare Community Plan KanCare How To Enroll

To apply for KanCare, call your local DCF office or the KanCare Clearinghouse at 1-800-792-4884, or apply online.

If you would like to switch to a new MCO, please contact the Managed Care Enrollment Center at 1-866-305-5147.