Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
We are here for you, Kentucky.
We want to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to stay healthy. That includes helping you get medical supplies, emotional support, community services and more.
- Medication, medical services or equipment – Call Member Services at 1-866-293-1796, TTY 711 for help getting any of these or to speak with a Member Advocate
- Nurse Hotline – To speak with a nurse 24/7, call 1-800-985-3856, TTY 711
- Healthy First Steps – Pregnant and postpartum members who need help and resources can talk to a nurse at 1-800-599-5985, TTY 711 or visit uhchealthyfirststeps.com
- Doctor Chat – If you have a non-emergency problem, use the Doctor Chat app from the App Store or Google Play™ to connect with a physician in minutes at no cost
- All emergencies – dial 9-1-1
- 24/7 crisis support services – If you feel sad, stressed or overwhelmed because of the recent tornadoes in our state, call the Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 to talk with someone
- 24/7 emotional support – For anyone who wants help dealing with substance abuse, stress or worry, the Optum Emotional Support Help Line is free of charge and available by calling 1-866-342-6892
- 24/7 substance use support – Call the Mental Illness and Addiction Crisis Line at 1-866-675-1607, TTY 711
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and/or substance use disorder, you can also call the Behavioral Health Crisis line at 1-855-789-1977, the KY HELP Statewide Call Center at 1-833-859-4357 or text HOPE to 96714
Shelter, food and other help
- Shelter, food, clothing, utilities and other needs – Call Member Services at 1-866-293-1796, TTY 711
- Tornado disaster relief resources – call 2-1-1 or visit www.211.org/get-help/disaster-recovery
- Community resources – Look for resources in your community at uhchealthierlives.com
- FEMA disaster assistance – Call 1-800-621-3362 TTY 1-800-462-7585 or sign up online at disasterassistance.gov to get your FEMA ID and apply for assistance
- Financial and legal matters – Call Member Services at 1-866-293-1796, TTY 711 (you may be referred to community resources that can help)
- Rides – For rides to and from the doctor’s office and other medical appointments, call 1-866-293-1796, TTY 711
This link is being made available so that you may obtain information from a third-party website. This link is provided solely as a convenience and is not an endorsement of the content of the third-party website or any products or services offered on that website. We are not responsible for the products or services offered or the content on any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the quality of products or services offered, or the content or accuracy of the materials on such websites.