Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO-POS D-SNP) Steps to Enroll
Steps to an easy enrollment.
Thank you for considering one of our Dual Eligible health plans. To simplify enrollment, follow these steps:
Make sure the health plan meets your needs. For example:
- Did you check the eligibility criteria?
- Is your doctor in the network?
- Are the medications you need covered?
- Is there a nearby hospital in the network?
Use the Find Providers box and Downloadable Resources on the plan details page to find answers to these and other important questions. Or simply give us a call.
Gather a few documents that you'll need in order to enroll:
- A list of your prescription medications.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your Medicare card, if you have one:
- Your state Medical Assistance (Medicaid) card, if you have one:
Choose from one of our other enrollment options below:
- Enroll by phone: call us at 1-844-812-5967 / TTY: 711 or use your preferred relay service, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm local time, 7 days a week to get started
- Meet with an agent: Find an agent in your area
- Enroll by mail:
English (Opens in a new tab)
PDF 441.14KB - Last Updated: 09/28/2022
Español (Opens in a new tab)
PDF 2.31MB - Last Updated: 09/29/2022
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO-POS D-SNP)