Skip to main content
For Members (Opens in a new tab)
Main Content

Unitedhealthcare Community Plan of Oklahoma Frequently Asked Questions

If you are not enrolled in Oklahoma Medicaid, you may be eligible. To find out if you qualify or have questions about your current coverage, visit, call 1-800-987-7767 TTY: 711.

Yes, you will get a member ID card from UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. Every family member enrolled in the plan should have his or her own ID card.

You will need your UnitedHealthcare Community Plan ID card for all visits to the doctor, hospital, and pharmacist. If you haven't received your ID cards within one week of your effective date of enrollment with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, please contact Member Services, at (888) 265-1078 If you are hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY: 711

We will be happy to send you a new one. Please contact Member Services toll-free, at 1-888-265-1078. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please call TTY: 711. You can also go to, register and print a copy of your card.

If you move, you will need to contact the State of Oklahoma to notify them. Visit or call 1- (800) 987-7767 (TTY: 711)

UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Oklahoma 

755 Research Parkway

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104

Medicaid is a program funded by the federal and state governments, which pays for medical care for those who are eligible based on income requirements. Oklahoma Medicaid is the managed care program for Children, Adults and Families in Oklahoma. 

To see if you qualify please visit  or call 1- (800) 987-7767 or TTY: 711.

We want to hear from our members about any questions, complaints or concerns you may have. If you have a grievance, please call Member Services toll-free, at 1-888-265-1078, TTY 711.

If you are not happy with the response from your Member Services Advocate, Care Manager or Member Services, you may file a grievance. You may file a complaint or grievance against us (the health plan) or a provider with us. Grievances must be filed within 60 calendar days of the occurrence that results in the grievance. 

Members may file a grievance verbally with their Member Services Advocate, Care Manager or call Member Services from 8 am to 8 pm EST, Monday through Friday, at 1-800-832-4643, TTY 711. All members can file a grievance through this process. 

Members may also file a written grievance by sending it to: 

UnitedHealthcare Grievances and Appeals
P.O. Box 31364
Salt Lake City, UT 84131-0364

In your letter, please include your name, address, subscriber ID numbers, the reason for your grievance, and any other information you think is important.

For detailed information about complaints and appeals, contact Member Services or view the Appeals and Grievances section of the Member Handbook.

Fraud and abuse are serious offenses. There can be penalties under law. You can report fraud or abuse by calling Member Services at 1-888-265-1078, TTY 711. You do not have to provide your name.

For more information or to report online go here

Learn More

Oklahoma Medicaid Plan