Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
We're here to help with your concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have teams of doctors, providers, and experts who are working with state and local health departments, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We want to help you learn about Coronavirus (COVID-19) so you can protect yourself and the people around you. If you think you should be tested, want to talk to a health care provider, need medical care, or have questions about your out-of-pocket costs and benefits, we can help.
It's very important to be tested. It's equally important that if you test positive, that you're treated as soon as possible for Coronavirus (COVID-19). To help with this, we are waiving member cost-sharing for testing and provider visits related to testing. We are also waiving cost-sharing for the treatment of Coronavirus (COVID-19) until October 22, 2020 for Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Individual and Group Market fully insured health plans.
Learn more about coverage for testing, visits, treatment and additional benefits. If you have questions about care and coverage for Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing, visits and treatment, call the number on your member ID card or sign in to your health plan account.
Together, we can help you protect your health and the health of your loved ones.
Latest update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Take care of your emotional health. Coping with all that is going on is not always easy. You can talk to professionally trained mental health experts 24/7 through the Optum Help Line by calling 1-866-342-6892. It is free of charge and anyone can call.
- Understand telehealth (virtual visit) care and coverage for Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing, visits and treatment.
- It can be hard to know what to tell your children about Coronavirus (COVID-19). Dr. Deneen Vojta, Chief Medical Officer at UnitedHealth Group, pediatrician and mom, offers guidance on what to say and how to support your kids in these videos.
Help with Coronavirus coverage
We want to make finding out about coverage easy for you.
- What’s covered for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What to do if you need a test
- How we are supporting people at high risk
- Additional trusted information
Talk to a doctor from home
You may be able to talk to a health care provider from your home.
- 24/7 access to a health care provider
- Routine and urgent medical care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Outpatient behavioral care
|PLAN||% of costs|
|Catastrophic (individual only)||Up to age 30 or exempt from indvidual mandate|
This link is being made available so that you may obtain information from a third-party website. This link is provided solely as a convenience and is not an endorsement of the content of the third-party website or any products or services offered on that website. We are not responsible for the products or services offered or the content on any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the quality of products or services offered, or the content or accuracy of the materials on such websites.