Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
Welcome to UnitedHealthcare Community Plan in Wisconsin
Learn about plan types
Dual Special Needs Plans (DSNP)
Dual special needs plans (also called "dual" plans) are for people who get both Medicaid and Medicare. Dual plans cover doctor visits, hospital stays and prescription drugs. They offer more benefits and extras than Original Medicare. You'll keep all your Medicaid benefits too.
Medicaid is health insurance for people with low incomes. You might be able to get Medicaid if you're pregnant, have children or live with a disability. In some cases, other adults also may qualify. Costs to you are low and based on your ability to pay. It's important to know that Medicaid rules and coverage differ from state to state.
We will transition to MARCH Vision for eye care services in 2018
On January 1, 2018 we will begin using MARCH Vision for eye care services such as eye exams and glasses. There are no changes to your benefits; however you may need to choose a different vision doctor. Call member services at 1-844-445-7221 for help finding a doctor or with any other questions. Members will receive a new UnitedHealthcare Community Plan ID card in the mail in December with a new vision number on the back.
UnitedHealthcare Healthy First Steps®
Build a healthy future for you and your baby, and earn great rewards. Our UnitedHealthcare Healthy First Steps® program helps keep you and your baby healthy during pregnancy and your baby’s first 15 months of life.
We will help you:
- Choose a pregnancy provider and a pediatrician (child’s doctor).
- Schedule visits and exams and arrange rides to your visits.
- Earn rewards for going to visits throughout your pregnancy and baby’s first 15 months of life.
- Get supplies, including breast pumps for nursing moms.
- Connect with community resources such as Women, Infants and Children (WIC) services.
Want to eat healthier and save money? The Healthy Savings program makes it a little easier.
Each Sunday, your card is pre-loaded with new savings on healthy food items. You just shop for the foods you want at a local participating Copps, Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save or Woodman’s Market stores. Then scan your card at checkout. All of your savings are instant.
It’s that easy. There are no coupons to click, clip, download or print. Your savings add up fast every time you shop. For more information visit www.HealthySavingsUHC.com.
Your feedback is important
This winter you may get a survey in the mail. It asks how happy you are with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
If you get a survey, please fill it out and mail it back. Your answers will be private. Your opinion helps us make the health plan better.
It's time to renew your benefits
Each year BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid SSI enrollees receive information from the State of Wisconsin. This information tells you what to do to renew your health benefits.
It is important to complete your renewal right away. This will make sure that you continue to get your benefits without delay.
There are four ways to renew your benefits:
- By phone: Call your local consortia agency.
- Online: Visit access.wi.gov and follow the instructions to renew.
- In person: Visit your local consortia office.
- By Mail: Download an application online at access.wi.gov.
Download the UnitedHealthcare Mobile App
UnitedHealthcare Mobile appis now available to download from the app store.
The mobile app lets you:
- Pull up your member ID card anytime.
- See your health plan benefits.
- Find nearby providers, hospitals and urgent care clinics.
- Check transportation services that are available to you.
- View your Member Handbook.
- Connect with helpful professionals 24/7.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Go to the app store on your iPhone or Google Play on your Android.
2. Download the app to your phone.
3. Use your myuhc.com credentials to log in or enter member ID card information to register.
This link is being made available so that you may obtain information from a third-party website. This link is provided solely as a convenience and is not an endorsement of the content of the third-party website or any products or services offered on that website. We are not responsible for the products or services offered or the content on any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We do not make any representations regarding the quality of products or services offered, or the content or accuracy of the materials on such websites.